REALIZING THAT PHYSICIANS AND PROVIDERS HAVE A CHOICE IN SELECTING A DEVELOPER AND GENERAL CONTRACTOR FOR THEIR NEW FACILITIES,
WE OFFER SOLUTIONS FOR ALL PROVIDERS: FROM LARGE INSTITUTIONS TO SMALL PROVIDER GROUPS.
Remix Health has partnered with Jay Aldridge of Med-REIS, LLC for our medical real estate and facility development projects. Med-REIS is a full-service medical facility development and general contractor firm located in Houston, Texas. Mr. Aldridge has completed an impressive portfolio of healthcare projects as both a developer and general contractor both nationally and internationally. With a specific emphasis on kidney dialysis clinics, he has completed over 30 de novo developments, over 150 tenant improvements, over 400 expansions/remodels, and the development of multiple dialysis provider administrative offices. We have also completed numerous physician office spaces and ambulatory surgical centers.
- Site Selection
- Real Estate Brokerage
- Architectural/Engineering Design
- Construction Project Management
- Construction Contract Administration
- Project Funding
- Property Management
- Facility Acquisition
- Investment Opportunities
Current projects include:
- Azuris Dialysis – Limestone County
- Remix Health offices in Houston, TX
- Montrose Medical Clinic
Meet The Development Team
Jay Aldridge – Managing Member
Eighteen years experience as project manager with kidney dialysis development and construction. Oversees new business development, project management, and property management. Responsible for all projects and the general direction of the company.
Waland Burger – Director of Development
Forty years commercial development and construction experience, including eighteen years experience with kidney dialysis development and construction.
Doug Maguire, DPM – Director of Business Development
Doctor Maguire practiced podiatry in Holland Michigan for 32 years and has been involved in numerous medical office and hospital construction projects. He is currently a partner in ambulatory and vascular access surgery centers nationwide.
New Facility Questionnaire
If you are interested in partnering with Remix Health for medical real estate projects, please fill out this form and we will contact you as soon as possible.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.